I’m 17, from south-west England, and here are a few of the most important things about me:
- I like dark chocolate (or just anything sugary, I’m not too fussy)
- I drink an obscene amount of tea,
- I watch a definitely absolutely totally healthy amount of Netflix (shoutout to Jane the Virgin, Designated Survivor, Suits, Cable Girls and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend)
- I love reading, fairyl ights and other blogger aesthetic clichés (exhibits A&B – Instax mini cameras and marble everything)
- Raspberries are, in my humble opinion, the best healthy sweet food to exist (especially when combined with dark chocolate – the quickest way to my heart is through a Waitrose dark chocolate and raspberry cheesecake…)
- New York, Rotterdam and Seville are my three favourite cities in the world, so if anyone wants to surprise me with a holiday…
Oh, and if you were wondering…the name ‘And Additionally…’ came about because apparently whenever I have to prepare a presentation (and my International Baccalaureate course likes lots of presentations), my favourite word to use continually is ‘additionally’, so I figured it would fit well to describe all the thoughts that overflow from my brain onto this blog.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy reading!